Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another Ashton Original!


Ashton says things all the time that make us chuckle. Every night, Aaron and I sing to Ashton before we leave him to fall asleep. Tonight Ashton decided to sing all the songs himself. He can actually carry a tune and has a sweet little voice. I requested Ashton sing, I Am a Child of God. He was singing so tenderly it was bringing tears to my eyes until suddenly he changed the words to the song, "has given me an earthly home with parents kind of weird." Aaron and I could not stop laughing, mostly because we knew it was true. Just wait until he introduces this new version to primary in one year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How darling! I love this precious, precocious, little boy and his perfect wonderful parents!!! I miss you all so much, but love coming to visit. It's always a holiday when we're there.

I love you!
Gma. Bope

Anonymous said...

How darling! I love this little boy and this wonderful little family!!!

Gma Bope