Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Easter Everyone!






Ashton thinks the Easter Bunny is pretty cool since he brought him a skateboard in his Easter Basket! He loves to push himself around on his knees doing "gnarly tricks man". Popping a wheelie and posing is a must do every time. We sure get a kick out of our little guy!





He loved coloring Easter Eggs and turning them into Sesame Street characters. (We had to keep stopping him from drinking the "pretty juice")


He and his dad admired their creations for about 30 seconds before they smashed and ate the eggs!



Here is our little family in their Easter duds before church. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful ward family. Aaron teaches the 16 year old Sunday School, Colleen is the eternal Primary Chorister, and Ashton is an angel in Nursery!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only is he an angel in nursery, he is the "Little Prince" of your ward. Everyone there loves him! The week I was there with him, I could just see it in everybody I met...they absolutely adore that little boy. Wherever I went with him, people were so happy to see him. He's special, that's for sure!!!

Gma. Bope loves you Ashton!
(and Mommie and Daddy too!!!)

Kimberli Hughes said...

Colleen,
You have such a cute family and you are still so gorgeous. You are also inspiring me to create a blog of my own (I will keep you posted). What fun pictures!!! My brother Shane lives in AZ and uses a blog to stay in touch (Landon is officially addicted to looking at it and knows that every computer has access to his cousin carter's pics). I will keep in touch,
Kimberli