Today was such a beautiful day! Right after church we packed a picnic basket and headed to the park by our condo. I love this picture of my boys! We are creating so many wonderful memories together. I am so blessed to love and share each day with them. Most Sunday's we take a walk around the North Lake. Ashton usually dawdles on these walks and it takes a very long time to get around the lake! Last week we let him bring his new bike thinking it would be a faster journey . . . . not so much. Today was a new experience as Aaron and I took turns sprinting after him. Our Sunday walk turned into a Sunday sprint. I think we'll be leaving the bike home next week! We hope our friends and family are doing well! We love and think of you often!
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Colleen- This is Courtney (richards) I found your blog from laurie's. I love it, it's so cute, Your little boy is gettin so big and you guys are livin the life in california. If you want to check out our blog your welcome to. it's www.basketballormes.blogspot.com. Lots of pictures of kelly and her boys. Anyway, good to see your blog.
I can't believe you guys get to keep living the dream in OC. We are so jealous.. We are going to work our tails of in NYC so we can someday get back there!! I just love you guys.
Post a Comment