Monday, July 9, 2007

Here we go . . . another week ahead of us! We went to the beach Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. By Saturday we were completely beached out! Aaron, tired of listening to me complain about my super long polygamist hair, sent me to the salon! Hooray! When I met my new hairdresser, he said, "Hmmm . . . are you going for the Disney Princess look?" With that said, I whacked off 7 inches of hair! Watch out . . . now I feel sassy! And five pounds lighter . . . and more blonde!
We're counting down the days to our Utah visit! We hear it is 100+ degrees and on fire - sounds like fun!! We love Draper Days and can't wait to celebrate!

Yesterday we played dress up in Daddy's clothes after church! As you can tell, Ashton thought it was pretty funny. Have a good week everyone!

No comments: