Monday, February 11, 2008

PRINT YOUR BLOG!

Okay, so I just learned this was possible from my nephew's wife, Marilyn. THANKS BABE! If a lot of you are like me, this blog thing has become a journal/family history.

There is now a software company that will print your blog in a book format! Go check it out - www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook.

Wouldn't you just love to have something like this from your mom and dad, or grandma and grandpa?! Do it for your posterity!

3 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

Hey Colleen! I found your blog through the comment you left on Amber's blog. Such a small world and I totally remember you! :)
Anyway, you have a darling family and it looks like life is treating you well!! Kamilah

Anonymous said...

I just heard this as well! I'm working on mine this week...I'll let you know how it goes!

Ellie said...

You are sure welcome! I'm working on mine and I'm LOVING how it looks!