Let’s face it, Ashton and I spend A LOT of time together. We’re in each other’s faces all day every day. There are days when we just need a break from each other! One day I knew that we were about due for a break. After initiating a time out for being sassy with me Ashton said, “Mom, I only love you one, but I love daddy sixty pounds!” So I took this to mean that he loves Aaron more than me.
However today when I let him do something that he really wanted to do, he said, “Thank you mommy! Today I love you the same as dad!”
Geez, thanks.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, these story make us miss you guys! I was laughing pretty hard at this one, and the four wheeler one. Your blog is very cute!!
Oh don't worry, yesterday my kid fired me. at least it hasn't come to pink slips for you yet:)
Post a Comment