Monday, January 5, 2009

Close Call

Aaron and I had this great idea one night that Ashton needed a pet. We decided on a guinea pig. So Aaron spent the next day on KSL looking for guinea pigs. There were hundreds of FREE guinea pigs with cages and food. (Hmmm, why is everyone GIVING AWAY this particular pet?) I was suspicious. Well, Aaron sends me this text that says he has found our guinea pig – it’s the cutest thing he has EVER seen. When I open the link on my e-mail, all I see is this thing that looks like a wig laying on the floor. HONESTLY, it had my hair. Just imagine my hair (curled) laying on the floor – now put a guinea pigs’ face in it. It was NOT cute. But Aaron was in love and called on it. Imagine my dismay when he told me it was already taken! DARN! The woman selling the pig confided in Aaron that its hair is quite the upkeep. You have to wash it often and trim the hair around its bum! I’m traumatized. We’ll revisit the idea of a pet for his birthday . . .

No comments: