Last week Aaron and I spent four blissful days in Lake Powell with his work buddies. It was a blast. We arrived Sunday night and it was super windy. After loading the houseboat we were all pretty green so we ate at the restaurant there. Yummy! We didn't go back to the boat until the wind stopped. The next morning we were able to launch the boat and dock in a cove. We pretty much had the lake to ourselves! The sport of choice on this trip was surfing the wake of the boat. I'm waiting for some pictures to post since I forgot my camera, but it is the funnest thing ever! A rope pulls you up on the surfboard and then you let go of the rope and surf the wake. Aaron has mastered surfing and enjoyed a 10 minute ride before FINALLY falling!
There was a lot of food, laughing, and BANG (the card game) on this trip. Thanks Mercato for the fun getaway - it was much needed!
I've been off the boat now for four days now, but I'm still rocking! It's making me nuts!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Colleen, I posted the Powell picts on my blog if you want to check 'em out. melaniegrover.blogspot.com Your yard looks great.
Post a Comment