Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

I can't believe how much a Christmas tree is! Aaron and I bought our first tree in California for $20 at Target. So imagine my sticker shock when I see trees at Kmart selling for $250, Tai Pan for $600. Thank heavens for KSL Classifieds! I found my 12 foot tree for $100 - at a garage sale where all the proceeds went to helping an orphanage in Ecuador! The tree was used as a decoration for a wedding. It's in great shape and I love that I got a good deal!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it love it!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Kimberli Hughes said...

okay, you are a bargain shopper. I had not thought of looking there. I just bought a new one this year too.... at TaiPan. Not $600 though. Great Tree!!!

Heather said...

It looks wonderful! We paid over $50 for a real tree! Yikes- I need to learn from your example :)

Marie said...

That is awesome! I still need to come see your beautiful home! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!