Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Gold Hawks


Indoor soccer has officially begun! Ashton is super excited to learn soccer. This is the first time he has been part of a soccer team. Most of the team are boys in our ward, so he's pretty comfortable. The picture that I took of him dribbling the ball ended up being kicked into his team members' face. Nice. Thankfully the kid was tough and didn't cry, because then that would have made Ashton cry!

After an hour of non-stop running, he ran to me with bright red cheeks and said, "I love this game mom!" Oh good! I can't wait for the next 9 weeks of games! Rah Rah Rah Gold Hawks!








1 comment:

Katie said...

Colleen, I promise I adore you - and wanted to come visit when you called, and have planned on calling you ever since then. But as cute as our babe is, she is a bit on the dramatic side and can be quite a handful :) She definitely keeps me busy - and I get like one of the 100 things I plan to do during the day done each day. BUT - ANYTIME you have a free minute I would LOVE for you and Aaron to come stop by and meet the munchkin :) She is just the most darling baby on the planet. We love you guys! Let me know if you ever have a chance to come over! Or I will try to call you the next time I am heading to my parents!