Sunday, January 23, 2011

NEGATIVE ONE


SO, if you know Aaron he cannot sit still. He had a couple days off work between Christmas and New Year's and he drove me crazy! One day I could tell he was coming down with cabin fever. He really wanted all of us to go skiing, but it was freezing outside. I finally relented and agreed to go skiing at Alta at 3:00 - when it is FREE. I am NOT going to pay to freeze to death.


It was SOOO cold. The sign read -1 degree. Needless to say, we lasted one hour. My goggles iced over after the first run. Aaron took a picture of me at the end of our fun adventure to show the icicles growing on the ends of my eyelashes and eyebrows. Nice.


Why can't he just be happy drinking hot chocolate and watching a movie like most men?!

No comments: