I thought that our bodies weren't supposed to cause us any trouble until we're at least 50! Aaron went in for laser eye surgery last week and was told he might no longer be a candidate due to a possible weakening cornea! We went home very discouraged because Aaron was pretty excited to have some new eyes! He'll be going to a cornea specialist soon . . . so we still have hope!I had some blood work done a few weeks ago that show that I
have issues with my immune system! My doctor kept saying the word Lupus. So off I went to a Rheumatologist. In the waiting room is 10 people over 60 . . . are you joking me? Am I in the right place? The doctor is a very eccentric Indian woman who asks me if I am cold when I go skiing and ice skating. 1) I live in California. . . . 2) Yes, it is cold when I go skiing and ice skating because there is snow and ice involved! Then she asked me if I was sensitive to the sun. HELLO? I am a red head with freckles! I immediately decide she doesn't know what she's doing. She ordered a bunch of blood tests and to make a long story short. I don't have Lupus, or Rheumatoid Arthritis, or any of the other scary diseases that my mind has entertained for two weeks.
I am now going to assume that I am back to being a healthy 28 year old. That was a crappy week! I felt like I'd been holding my breath for a week, and then when I was told that everything was okay . . . I exhaled. But I still feel a little dizzy from holding my breath for so long!
No comments:
Post a Comment