Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aaron's New Adventure!

I am happy to report that Aaron just finished his first week of work as an investment banker and he really, really likes it! ( I have never seen him excited about going to work!) The hardest adjustment has been giving up wearing shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops to work . . . for dress shirts, slacks, and shiny shoes. (But honey, you look MOST EXCELLENT!)

He left Quiksilver a couple weeks ago (hence, all the traveling we've been doing) which means no more discounts on Quiksilver and Roxy clothes. No more hook ups for friends . . .no more easy Christmas shopping . . .BOO HOO! I'm mostly sad for Ashton because they make the cutest clothes for kids! BOO HOO again!

BUT, I'm very excited for Aaron's new career and I'm VERY proud of him!
P.S. You know you're addicted to blogging when you want to take a picture of your husband on his first day at a new job to show everyone! I refrained . . .

1 comment:

Laurie said...

So does that mean he won't be investment banking in Salt Lake?? Darnit. I'm happy for you guys though - exciting changes!