Saturday, September 1, 2007

Eeyore

You've all seen the black raincloud that follows Eeyore around on Winnie the Pooh? That's been me this week! Not that I've been sad or grumpy . . . but bad luck waits for me around every corner! First . . . what are the chances that my Internet, oven, cell phone, air conditioning, and car keys get lost or broken? Oh . . and since Aaron changed jobs, our new insurance won't kick in for three months - and we can't find an insurance company to temporarily insure us since I went to a Rheumatologist - and now they think I'm falling apart! SO WE'RE UNINSURED! (Good thing my dad doesn't read this blog!)

I watched my neighbors kids yesterday . . . and her little girl sliced her foot open - dragging blood all over the house, the same little girl pooped on the floor, and I spent 2 hours searching for car keys only to find them in a toy bin with 500 Thomas the Trains. AHHH! I lost my cell phone yesterday and have spent half of today tracking it down. And to top it off, I have a good friend that I'm worried sick over in the hospital! I'm seriously losing it!

I sent Aaron on a manly expedition in St. George with his friends this weekend to get him away from the dark cloud following me! He better not get hurt or it's going to send me over the edge!

ANYWAYS . . . I'm in the process of dissolving this cloud. I found the phone, the air conditioning guy is on the way, and Ashton is sleeping! :)

Besides this insanity . . it's been a great week. We went to something called Pageant of the Masters on Thursday night. I can't even describe how amazing this event it. They re-create famous painting and statues using live people. The people hold so still - they are in a huge frame and everything. The lighting makes the people look flat - you would swear there is a huge painting on stage. I wouldn't believe they were real people . . . until I watched closely and could see people blinking! We couldn't take pictures . . so there is nothing to show! Boo hoo!

Other News . . . Aaron and I are flying home on September 14th for our 10 year high school reunion! We are in the process of getting all of our friends to go! After all . . . if it hadn't been for high school, we would never have met some of our best friends! Go Hawks!!

1 comment:

Bacons-Bits said...

wow! You humbled me since I was thinking I'd had a bad week! Good thing is, it has to improve from there!