
So I discovered Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. I'm sure the rest of you have already had your love affair with Edward Cullen. But for the past week I have spent nap times and late nights polishing off all three books! (How many of you have asked your husband to bite your neck?! It tickles too bad - I'd have to have Edward snap my neck first!) Tonight Ashton woke me up because he wet the bed for the first time, and now I can't go back to sleep. I wish I had the next book in this series because I need closure on Edward and Bella. Does he bite her?! I'm a closure person. I can't start a movie or television show and not finish it - CLOSURE. I hate soap operas because they never resolve anything. I hate gameshows that end on a contestant in the middle of a game. This book has ended in a bad spot for me and the next book comes out in 2008? AHHHH!
Guess what I'm having Aaron be for Halloween? He He!
No comments:
Post a Comment