Hi everyone! So this weekend is the big move! Aaron will be driving the moving truck with his buddy Clint across the big desert to the 'Tah!
My house is looking awesome! In only two days I've had counter tops ripped out and prepped for granite, cupboards taken off and primed for paint tomorrow, the insides of the cupboards primed, two ceilings re-textured and painted - these guys do not mess around. They are my new best friends! It's pretty fun waking up at 8am to the sound of polka/Hispanic music.
I'm guessing I'll be here one more week after Aaron brings the truck home. Hotel DeRose is officially closed for visitors. Boo Hoo. But you can come and have sleepovers with us in Aaron's parents' basement!
On another note, I'm totally looking forward to conference weekend! Our ward had a member from the quorum of the seventy come and speak to us on Sunday. He said that Brother Holland said that the veil will be very thin this conference. And those of us who prepare ourselves spiritually for conference will have quite the spiritual feast. We'll feel very close to heaven.
I feel like Heavenly Father has been preparing my little family for this move to Utah in little ways that I am so grateful for. Now that I've been without Aaron for a week, I realize that California hasn't been the same paradise without him here.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, what do you do about your condo? Do you hire someone to sell it? Remodeling sounds like fun. I can't wait until you're here. It's going to be 43 degrees on Sat!!
You have been tagged. Go to my blog!
Post a Comment