Tuesday, January 29, 2008

29 on the 29th!!

I can't believe it's my last year in my 20's! I want to celebrate! While I LOVED my 20's . . . I have to admit I'm pretty excited about my 30's! I feel like the best is still yet to come. Better health, more kids, my first house, etc.

My cute husband let me sleep in this morning while he played with Ashton. I woke up to find a dozen roses on the table with a love note from him. Ashton and his grandma made me a stack of blueberry pancakes complete with a birthday candle. They were so yummy! Ashton was pretty pleased with himself. My cute mom and dad took me out to lunch and made me feel special. And Aaron has a secret plan for tonight that I'll have to report on later! I didn't ask for anything for my birthday, but Aaron just came home with super cute boots for me! He's pretty pleased with himself as well.

I'm a lucky lady with two incredible guys in my life. They make me so happy and laugh out loud every day. I have the greatest friends a girl could ever deserve. I am surrounded by awesome family members who have made this move worth every snow storm! :)

Thanks everyone for your phone calls! I feel loved! AND BIG BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!

I've had a pretty sweet 29 years!

12 comments:

Jewels said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm going to call you in the next couple days and we'll all get together to celebrate!

Heather said...

29 on the 29th...that means it's your golden birthday!!! I'm glad you had fun

Rachel said...

Happy Happy Birthday! 29 was harder for me than turning 30:) But enjoy your 20s while they last!

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday, I agree with you on being 30, I think it's something to look forward to, but enjoy the last year of your 20's. Hey, Carrie Roylance found me- I have her blog on my favorites now so look her up.

Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Sorry I missed it by a day).

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had fun!

Carrie said...

I seriously squealed with delight when I found you...or when you found me, rather (and I'm not a squealer)! I was so thrilled! I loved reading over a few of your recent posts. What a darling family you have. That Ashton is quite the cutie! Send me your email. I have so many questions for you.
Anyway, happy birthday Lady! Hope it was a good one!
-

Laurie said...

What a bad friend I am. Happy birthday! Let's do the Barnyard thing on Friday. I'll send an email out.
Your hubby wins the 'most romantic' award for sure. What a great birthday you had!

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Happy birthday again! I'm so happy you are posting again, so we can get a glimpse of your life in Utah with all the snow. Come visit again...we miss you!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe we are all getting so old, where did that time go?? Love you and hope you have a wonderful 29th year :)

Aaron and Lindsay said...

hey. we are reading Stumbling on Happiness. I have a picture on the side bar. It's pretty interesting so far. I wish you could come to ours still...boo hoo!

J Glazier said...

Happy Birthday! Gotta see those boots Aaron gave you. Sorry to hear about your Flu in CA,YUCK. Can't wait to see you still.