You are so HOT! Especially with that blue mask on your face! Glad you found my blog. I actually found yours about 2 months ago, lucky you haven't updated it, haven't missed anything. But I likewise will be checking up on you. We still need to get together.
I'm so glad you're back! Aaron is so creative. You are so lucky to get dancing lessons. I would LOVE that! Let me know when Ashton wants to come play. My boys ask about him all the time.
Hey! I am so glad you updated and that you guys are coming to visit. Well, I do have some good news. Dr. Clayton has decided to induce me on Thursday morning, if the baby hasn't decided to come before that! It has sure been frustrating but it is nice to see the light now!
We are the three amigos! We do pretty much everything under the sun together: swimming, boogie boarding at the beach, playing tennis, riding bikes, visiting Disneyland, and going for walks around the lake all make for a great week!
6 comments:
THAT IS FOR SURE THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!
I can't stop laughing. Gotta love that Aaron.
love how you put the blue face one on there!
You are so HOT! Especially with that blue mask on your face! Glad you found my blog. I actually found yours about 2 months ago, lucky you haven't updated it, haven't missed anything. But I likewise will be checking up on you. We still need to get together.
LOL! can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun in Disneyland
I'm so glad you're back! Aaron is so creative. You are so lucky to get dancing lessons. I would LOVE that! Let me know when Ashton wants to come play. My boys ask about him all the time.
Hey! I am so glad you updated and that you guys are coming to visit. Well, I do have some good news. Dr. Clayton has decided to induce me on Thursday morning, if the baby hasn't decided to come before that! It has sure been frustrating but it is nice to see the light now!
Give us a call when you arrive!!!
Post a Comment