Sunday, July 13, 2008

Turning into a fish . . .

Ashton and I go swimming three times a week at the Draper Pool. For the record, there are WAY more women in Utah with boob jobs and tummy tucks than I ever saw in Orange County! I play a new game called, ‘spot the fake belly button’. THEY’RE EVERYWHERE!

Anyway, Ashton is turning into a fish. He loves the water and he’s fearless! I’m enrolling him in swim lessons just so that he will learn to float on his back – I can’t get him to hold still long enough to learn. He just went to the Lehi Pool yesterday with his dad and they said it was a really cool pool. Are there any other pools I’m missing out on?

6 comments:

BrookeLynn said...

There is an awesome Splash Park in Herriman and one in Pleasent Grove. I'm not sure how to get there.

Chris Hughes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Hughes said...

Colleen,
There is a cool pool at the American Fork rec center. I haven't been there yet, but I drove past and it looks fun. My mom takes my siblings there often.

Call me and we will go.

Kim Hughes

Bre said...

There is a pretty cool pool with slides and stuff in Bountiful. Its on 400 North and 200 West and is about $3 for an adult admission.

Laurie said...

I will totally come with you and play spot the fake belly button. Good times!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard about the belly buttons! And I totally believe it!

I miss you! I just got my phone today (it has been a joke...waiting for the iphone...so lame!) I will call you so we can get together! I have my ten year reunion on Sat. so we are heading to Cedar tomorrow...let's get together next week! Love you!