Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Ladies Night!
Thursday night my friends from High School got together for our monthly G.N.O. We met at a hamburger joint that I can’t remember the name of right now and then saw the movie “He’s Just Not That Into You”. We all really enjoyed the movie – and listening to Kelly watch the movie. (She’s not afraid to vocally express how she feels about what’s going on in the movie.) A huge thank you to my friends for being my sanity these last 18 months. It hasn’t been an easy adjustment for me from Cali. But they’re always there and always make me smile. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who me? What are you talking about? I sat quietly through the whole show. I don't know who you were sitting by....;)
The place is JCW's and it's the BEST! Let's go again-TODAY!
Post a Comment