Ashton was so excited to see snow today! He went outside and caught snowflakes on his tongue, jumped on the trampoline, and later built a snowreindeer with his dad. Ashton said, "This is the funnest day I have ever had!" Wow, he must really like the snow. I'm hoping to get Ashton up on the slopes this year to make this winter season more bearable for me!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Here we go again . . . . .
Look what happened today . . .

Ashton was so excited to see snow today! He went outside and caught snowflakes on his tongue, jumped on the trampoline, and later built a snowreindeer with his dad. Ashton said, "This is the funnest day I have ever had!" Wow, he must really like the snow. I'm hoping to get Ashton up on the slopes this year to make this winter season more bearable for me!
Ashton was so excited to see snow today! He went outside and caught snowflakes on his tongue, jumped on the trampoline, and later built a snowreindeer with his dad. Ashton said, "This is the funnest day I have ever had!" Wow, he must really like the snow. I'm hoping to get Ashton up on the slopes this year to make this winter season more bearable for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Must be hard to see the snow, after just getting in your sand volleyball court!!! Come on down here...we are still in the 80s!
Wow, I didn't think there was enough snow for any kind of snowman. I kept telling Zach he'd have to wait for more snow...oops.
Post a Comment