Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kindergarten Party!

When I signed up to be a room mom, I had no idea I would be in charge of parties. Well, now I know. The party turned out great! We played Halloween Bingo, made luminary bags with images of ghosts and jack-o-lanterns, decorated cookies, played pin the wart (Hershey kiss) on the witch, and ghost busting (pinatas). I worked the ghost busting station and it was a riot. We hung the pinata out on the monkey bars and occasionally a child would miss the pinata and hit the metal playground equipment with Ashton's metal bat as hard as they could! No one cried, but that had to have hurt their little fingers!

Ashton is Darth Maul for Halloween this year, but he was afraid that costume would scare the other kids, so he squeezed into his Mr. Incredible costume that he wore when he was three! TOO FUNNY. He had a wedgie all day long...

No comments: