Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick Or Treat



Should I be worried that Ashton only wants to be evil characters for Halloween? There he is front and center as Darth Maul - it truly is a creepy costume. Aaron was a good sport and took Ashton trick or treating this year while I passed out candy to a whopping 50 kids. (That's what we get for living on a dead end . . . it really is quite dead.) I've been eating a lot of leftover candy this week!


Ashton went trick or treating around our little neighborhood with his buddy Talin.


Then Ashton met up with his other buddy Zack and tackled a pretty good chunk of our ward. They even went in a little truck so that they could go to as many houses as possible without getting tired. (Great material for a Jay Leno joke . . . "our kids are so fat and lazy that they won't even walk trick or treating anymore") HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

Lisa & Aukuso said...

You got 50 trick or treaters? We got 5! Needless to say, I've eaten a LOT of leftover candy...