Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WHAT in the WORLD SERIES?!?!

Aaron has been in New York this week on business. His team met with a couple companies today and apparently the meetings went great. His bosses were so excited that they decided to celebrate! I received this e-mail at 6:30 tonight . . . the subject simply said, "SO AWESOME!"


I can't believe he just watched the Yankees win the world series! He looks pretty excited about the whole thing. Go Yankees!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Wow! As Scott always says, "Aaron has THE coolest job"

Gunnell Fam said...

Greg is going to be jealous! He loves the Yankees. Your yard and home look so beautiful. It excites me for next year when Greg & I can get a place of our own, too. :)

Aaron and Lindsay said...

That's awesome! Aaron really does have the coolest job!