
Oh the things kids say!
Today we attended our niece's baptism. My arm was resting casually on the chair behind Ashton's head. He turned around and was studying my arm. Then he gave it poke and a jiggle. Then he said, "Mom, it feels like you have milk in your arm!"
Such a great laugh! I can take a hint . . . I'll be working on my arms for a while I guess.
FYI - I googled "Relief Society Arms" to see if there were any pictures of flabby arms, and there wasn't. So far Relief Society is still known for all our good works, not the size of our arms!
4 comments:
That's funny! Shelby poked my stomach in church today, and said, "no more baby huh, but what this?" (speaking of my fat roll) ya gotta love it!!
HILARIOUS!!!!
Funny! Thanks for Ashton's letter. We loved it!
Nate and I had a good laugh at that one. Thanks for sharing. I love that boy!
Post a Comment