Some of you may actually need to sit down for this post. But I am actually waking up to work out! (Gasp!) I know, I know!
Two friends in my ward (who are both recovering from C sections) are ready to work off baby weight. I (who have no excuse) am there to work off my baby wait.
We are doing the P90X workouts. I LOVE THESE WORKOUTS! We all take our kids to the church where they play basketball and chase each other while we work it! We've been at it three weeks and Ashton and I still wake up excited to go work out.
I am sore every single day. But it's a good sore (usually).
Our workout team has grown by 100% - we now have 7 potential women who show up! 43 days until the Draper Pool opens up! That means swimsuit season is right around the corner! Ahhhh!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment