How appropriate that Aaron and his computer genius co-worker brought my computer back to life! Wish it had taken 3 days, not 3 weeks, but I'll take it! I was secretely hoping I would be able to purchase one of those beautiful mac's. BUT, this is free, and I'm just grateful to be part of cyberspace again!
I'll be spending late nights reading blogs and catching up! Ahhh, this feels good!
I have spent the last 2 1/2 hours updating my blog. The first two stories are by far the best - MUST READS!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad your back! I love all your stories/adventures. We love seeing Aaron when he comes to visit, but we miss you and Ashton!! Come visit soon!
Nice, you got it fixed. I wondered.
Hi! Thanks so much for the darling outfit! I've had a thank you note sitting here forever but don't have your new address. Can you send it to me? thanks!
Kristin Andrus
Post a Comment