Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dr. DeRose

Since my skin cancer scare a couple years back I am now required to visit my dermatologist yearly. Ashton had a wierd spot on his scalp that I wanted looked at, so he came with me.

My screening consists of stripping down to nothing, putting on a hospital gown, and letting the doctor quickly check me with a special light. Ashton was preoccupied with my phone playing games, but he took in more than I bargained for.

While I was getting dressed he said, "I can't believe you let that guy see you naked, he's not even family!" After I explained that the doctor see all of my skin to make sure my skin is healthy I could see the wheels in Ashton's head spinning.

On the way out to the car Ashton said, "Mom, I want to be a doctor when I grow up."
I said, "Why? So that you can see naked people all day?"

I was right!

No comments: