One of my friends posted 100 "things" about her on her blog. And I had a riot reading all of them. Some things I knew, most things I didn't. So one day while Ashton was playing with one of his buddies, I sat down and started to brainstorm 100 things about myself. AND I want everyone I know to do the same! So here we go!
1. I’ve never broken a bone or had stitches.
2. I was an aunt at 18 months old
3. I was a great aunt at 27
4. My mom was 44 when she gave birth to me, my dad was 47
5. I’ve always loved having older parents
6. America’s Funniest Home Videos is my favorite show
7. I think it’s funny when people slip and fall or take an unexpected hit. (Thus, #4)
8. I love laughing until I cry
9. I’ve read the Reader’s Digest since I was 10.
10. I cry easily. (TV commercials, watching Deal or No Deal . . . )
11. Even though I’m a tough farm girl, I’m a froofy princess at heart
12. I picked corn every summer for 13 years and never got to have sleepovers with friends during the summer.
13. I paid my way through college.
14. I still want to be a television anchor on the Today Show.
15. I hate doing my hair and makeup EVERY DAY.
16. I HATE THE SNOW. I HATE BEING COLD!
17. Flaky people are my number one pet peeve.
18. I tried out for cheer and I didn’t make it.
19. I was 2nd Attendant to Miss Draper
20. I’m getting a boob job someday
21. I wish I was a morning person
22. I love staying up late
23. The smell of rain makes me frisky (Aaron’s excited Spring is on the way)
24. Outside of the U.S.A, I’ve been to France, the Caribbean, Mexico, and South America
25. I miss Ballroom Dancing terribly.
(But not wetting my pants on stage in front of 500 people during the Christmas Concert.) J
26. I wet my pants more than I care to admit
27. I have embarrassing situations happen to me all the time
28. Which has made it so that I don’t get embarrassed easily
29. I love to read historical fiction more than anything
30. I fall asleep every time I read my scriptures
31. I will never teach piano again
32. Someday I’m going to devote time to writing music for the piano.
33. I’d also like to have my own magazine
34.I know myself well enough to know that #34 & #35 will probably never happen.
35. I’ve always had a gut feeling that I won’t see old age.
36. I wish I was better at keeping in touch with friends
37. I only see my brothers and sisters a couple times a year and most of them live within 5 miles of me.
38. I want my parents to live forever.
39. Hula Pie at Duke’s is my favorite dessert. (White chocolate macadamia nut ice cream on top of an Oreo crust, topped with fudge and macadamia nuts.
40. I inherited my dad’s big toes and have been trying to grow out an ingrown toenail for FIVE months now.
41.I love going to Comedy Clubs (but NOT to Comedy Sports in Provo)
42. The older I get the more uncomfortable I am with attention
43. I wish everyone in church sang louder so that I could too.
44. I know all the names of all the Monster Trucks . . . and their drivers.
45. I love to drive FAST.
46. I want to drive FAST in a RANGE ROVER.
47. I am NOT a BYU fan . . . AT ALL
48. I almost always remember my dreams
49. I’m turning into a worrier (thanks dad!)
50. Whenever one of my friends go into labor, I’m a nervous wreck until the baby is born and I hear everything went okay
51. I don’t know how to swim
52. I pierced my belly button in college
53. I did an internship in L.A. for MTV and met Mike Meyers, Ben Affleck, and many other stars
54. I ate the rest of Mike Meyers half eaten potato chip so that I would have a story to tell
55. Ben Affleck hit on me (but he hits on everyone)
56. I was a primary chorister for 5 years
57. I dislike talking on the phone
58. I’m uncomfortable with silence and am always trying to fill it
59. I love getting sick so that I can take Nyquil.
60. I have a very hard time making decisions.
61. I always have to wear lip gloss
62. I seldom watch Oprah because I think she’s racist
63. I hate hunting, yet I married into a family that kills everything
64. I love going through other people’s homes
65. I LOVE VACATIONING!
66. I miss the ocean every day
67. I can spend an entire day boogie boarding
68. I can’t wait to feel the warmth of the sun on my face
69. I’m a future candidate for skin cancer
70. I almost didn’t marry Aaron for a massage therapist
71. I’ve acquired a taste for sushi
72. I crave onion rings dipped in ranch almost every night around 9pm
73. I ran into a doorknob when I was “developing” which resulted in scar tissue in my chest. And every time I have a breast exam they want to send me in for a mammogram.
74. Brazilian waxes hurt more than having a child
75. I would rather give birth than go to the dentist
76. I once sprayed hair spray on my sore throat instead of the Chloraseptic (I couldn’t breathe for a while.)
77. I used to have a heart murmur that I eventually outgrew
78. I loved growing my fingernails out long when I was little and when my mom would cut them I’d save the clippings in a jewelry box. Gross, I know.
79. Aaron’s never gotten mad at me
80. Right now we’re debt free! (Until we build or buy a house)
81. I’m rooting for the kid from Utah on American Idol. He made me cry when he sang that John Lennon song. I hope he wins!
82. I’ve never been into politics more than I have been this year. I predict Obama will win. (Which will make Oprah happy.)
83. I tend to speak before I think – I’m working on it.
84. Elderly people have a huge soft spot in my heart
85. I’m looking forward to summer evenings in Utah
86. I love sneezing, but hate hiccups
87 I make a big deal out of birthdays
88. I love surprising people, and being surprised
89. I like cooking, but I’d rather eat out
90. Few things top being pampered at a day spa
91. Four words . . . bubble bath by candlelight
92. I still get a thrill from swinging ON A SWING
93. I’m sad that I get headaches when I go on roller coasters
94. I’m guilty of being interested in celebrity gossip. (People Magazine)
95. I can run really fast . . .but I look like Forrest Gump, foot race anyone?
96. I melt when Aaron kisses me on the forehead
97. Ashton calls me “babe” – “Hey babe, come wipe my bum!”
98. I look forward to entertaining friends in my new home!
99. I'm addicted to Cadbury Mini Eggs
100. I LOVE READING YOUR BLOGS!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Thanks for a good laugh! I don't think I could come up with 100 things about me...you are hilarious!!
That was really fun to read. We are alike in so many ways. You are a lot more interesting though. :) Watch GTU tomorrow!
LOVE LOVE your 100 things. Write 100 more! Ben Affleck huh? You hottie. I miss your fast driving down 13th East when we're late for school! CALL ME!~ We've been gone and I've been sick with flu I feel like for WEEKS!
love it. I think i knew a good portion of those! I've been thinking about you the last couple days, and will call you soon. Hope you are doing well! Baby misses you.
Those are so great! I love how honest you are. A range rover is my dream car too, and I also saved my long finger nail clippings once...
Whatever...we all know you like swinging...
#59 is my favorite- you are a girl after my own heart!
I stumbled across your blog while "blog surfing"...good to see you guys are back in utah.
jeremy smith
Oh man, I dreamed about you and Aaron last night! We were all back in high school but you guys were married and we were hanging out at your house and everyone was smoking pot. Everyone but me. And you were freaking out thinking that your in-laws were going to find out. He he he...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
I'll be there next week! I fly in Wednesday afternoon, and leave Sunday evening. Friday and Saturday I will at the wedding, so let me know what day(s) work for you. Wednesday evening, Thursday, Saturday evening or Sunday. I can't wait to see you and play!!!
#20 - I am right there with you!! LOVE IT! You are an amazimg gal!!
Post a Comment